Thursday 17 August 2006

The Secret History by Donna Tartt

Fifty pages in and I was struggling. I did want to give up, PM the next person and get the book moving, but I kept feeling I'd read a page more just incase. The reality is I read the book, and I just had to keep turning the pages, and in a bizarre kind of way did enjoy it. Some of the characters I found infuriating.

I always feel that a good book is one that leaves you remembering it and pondering on it fo a while after. This is one of those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...