Sunday 25 March 2007

Coyote Dreams by Jessica Davis Stein

After a slightly slow start I could feel myself becoming absorbed into this book. A business trip buying Native Indian art work for the family successful New York stores leads Sarah to meet and subsequently fall in love with Ben Lonefeather. Ben has struggled; he lives alone sharing his life with three coyote pups he rescued, his life is built around self preservation and he spends his time making jewellery and sculpting.

This is not a typical love story. It is the story of two people from different walks of life, different religon's and cultures. Are they prepared, once they admit they love each other to build a life together without others approval?

After a slightly slow start I could feel myself becoming absorbed into this book, and I really enjoyed it. It is written in a very comfortable manner and the storyline has a very gentle feel to it. One for the permanent collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...