Sunday 18 May 2008

Inheritance by Livi Michael

This very gentle book was devoured whilst on a recent business trip. I enjoyed the storyline, it appealled to my genealogical mind!

It is the very gentle story of Louise, who, upon the death of her mother inherits very little except for what I would consider the most valuable of all, lots of memories and a box of photographs. Louise heads to Lancaster, where she attempts to understand the lives of those ancestors who went before her. There were chapters interspered with family trees, and those of the life of Great Aunt Martha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...