If you are new here, welcome! The details, background flyer and Face Book link to the Book of Me can be found HERE.
This week’s prompt is in two parts and you have several choices.
The prompt is Time Capsule
1. You can choose who to create the time capsule for as that will influence what you put (or would put into your time capsule)
2. The creation of a time capsule
a. you can do this in the literal sense or
b. you can simply write what you would place into your time capsule and why. It is much more fun to create though!
- You may choose to create a time capsule for your children, or a niece/nephew, for grandchildren – A physical item that you will give to a named person.
- Why have you chosen that person and when do you intend for them to have it?
- You may choose to create a time capsule of your home and leave it for someone in the future to find.
- You may want to create a time capsule relating to an actual event or anniversary
- If you create a physical time capsule, what did you choose to use as your capsule and why?
This week's video is available at the YouTube Channel