Friday 3 November 2006

What Should I Do With My Life? by Po Brosnan

mood: thoughtful

Ironically, this book arrived just as I had, had my Performance Review at work. I had been pondering on which way my career should,would & could go in. Having been told that I am ready to go to the next level, I wonder if I really want that, and if I do the impact it will have on my beloved. The one thing that I do know - I don't want to do in totality is go back into pure
pharmacy full time.

The book was an interesting read,one that required me to read chunks then reflect and digest just what I was doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...