A fascinating read, with some useful concepts for time management and clearing those backlogs! Written in simple and easy to understand language.
- Be able to declare a ‘backlog’ of work
- Be aware that having a priority list can be an excuse for being reactive to so-called emergency tasks and leaving ‘less important’ tasks until whenever
- Be disciplined and ordered, and have systems and stick to them
- Being on top of work is important and desirable, as it allows for a better work home balence
- Closed Lists are much better than open-ended ‘to do’ lists...better to have a smaller contained ‘will do’ checklist
- Little-and-often gets the job done!
- Starting is the hardest part and once you have the rest is easy!