Friday 30 November 2012

Advent.......

Well, tomorrow is the 1st December. Where did 2012 go? I am not sure why I am surprised, it comes the same time of year, every year!

So, to help me get back into the blogging mood and to prepare for Christmas I am taking part in just two blogging advent events this year.

You can find the prompts HERE.

The Advent Calender hosted by Geneabloggers
 You can sign up and read about the tour HERE.
The Advent Tour hosted by Marg at Intrepid Reader and  Kelly. I requested to post on two dates, 18th and 21st December.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if there will be new prompts for the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories this year. I think I said all I could during the last two years on those ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the looks of the prompts it is the same as previously. I answered in 2010, for last year did a different spin on the question and I have just done a different twist for this year. You could also repost the original posts for any new followers?

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...