Thursday 29 November 2012

Library Loot - 28th Nov - 4 Dec


I have not taken part in a library loot for ages, but I have still been reading and using the library!

I attended the local book group this week, as I was a bit early, I had a wander around the shelves and alas picked up another 3 books!


Manning Grooms (The Manning Trilogy) by…A Merry Little Christmas (A Cedar Cove…Valley of Lagoons by Patricia Shaw

I also came home with the next book group read which is

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg…

As we each collected our copy there seemed to be mixed reactions to the book. As I have not read the book previously or seen the film, I will reserve judgement, but I would be interested in other reader's comments.

Taking part in Library Loot and you can read the details HERE

1 comment:

  1. They look fun. Enjoy!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver' Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...