Tuesday 24 December 2013

Sending Christmas Wishes


"Remembrance, like a candle,
Shines brightest
at Christmastime"
Charles Dickens

With Mum in hospital, this Christmas it does not feel very Christmas like.  I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the people who have sent good wishes to myself and my family and included Mum in their prayers while Mum has been poorly.  It has been very much appreciated and I have shared those good wishes with Mum, who is truly amazed at the power of the internet.

So, without further ado, from my house to your house Happy Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Julie. Best wishes to you and yours x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Christmas Lesley. Hope you have not been affected by the floods and lack of power?

      Delete
  3. Happy Christmas to you as well. For all the worries about your mum you are with family which helps makes it christmas? I hope your Mum continues to improve and rest assured you are all in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas Julie. I am having my first Northern hemisphere Christmas and maybe the hospital is the warmest place for your mum right now. Nevertheless, I hope you get her home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...