For 2015 I hope to change that. I have a rather large pile of books, both actual books and e-books that I want to get through. I have therefore selected fifteen that are going to be my MUST reads for the year. That will hopefully get the reading juices following again.
Here they are listed in no particular order - books marked with * are already started.
- Vintage by Susan Goss
- How to Knit a Tangled Mess by Rachel Cole
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Return to Mandalay by Rosanna Ley
- Sleeping the Churchyard Sleep by Rett MacPherson *
- Between the Cracks by Carmela Cattuti *
- Disraeli Avenue by Caroline Smailes
- The Leaving of Things by Jay Amtahi
- The Irresistable Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe by Mary Simses
- 30 Days in Sydney by Peter Carey
- 13th Gift by Joanne Smith
- The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
- The Dress shop of Dreams by Menna Van Praag
- The Bookshop Book by Jen Campbell
- The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society by Darien Gee
Here is a selection of the covers. Any take your fancy?