From the Crazy-For-Books web page "the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weeklyBOOKPARTYis an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!"
There are a few rules!
1. Enter your blog address at the linky list on the Crazy-For-Books website
2. Post about the hop on your blog & answer the question on the Crazy-For-Books website
3. Visit other blogs in the linky list
This weeks question is:
"What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"
I am currently in the middle of two reads.
1. A Place of Secrets by Rachel Hore - paperback
2. The Girl on the Wall : One Life's Rich Tapestry by Jean Baggott - Hardback
I spotted A place of secrets when in Smiths, having just had a blood test,and was feel sorry for myself and in need of a reward, although my TBR pile did not really need to grow any more!
The Girl on the Wall was reviewed in one of the Family History magazines last year and I was intrigued. It was a wonderful way of combining two of my obsessions - reading and genealogy.