Saturday 11 August 2012

Library Loot - 6th August 2012

My main event for last Monday was not to just browse the library, but also to return a book and collect one that had been reserved for me.

As luck would have it I managed to renew the book that I had almost finished and collect the book that I had reserved. I also spotted another couple of books. Then just before I headed out I renewed all the books so that they were all due the same day. It helps me avoid library fines!


Mum's List: A Mother's Life…Finding George Orwell in Burma by Emma…The Ship Thieves: The True Tale of James…

Taking part in Library Loot and you can read the details HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...