Over the course of an hour we answered via Tweet the following eight questions:
- What is a One Place Study in the world of genealogy?
- Who conducts these studies? & Why do people conduct these studies?
- What is the benefit of a One PLACE study over a One NAME study?
- What resources are available and unique to a OPS?
- How do you chose a location? is it important that you live close to conduct a OPS?
- What tools do you use for your OPS? Does genealogy software help? What else do you put into play?
- What elements are necessary before you begin? What goes into your overall plan for you OPS?
- What areas are we all focusing on today? Where is your OPS or where do you think you would have an interest?
Tweets about "#genchat"
In December 2013 the Society for One-Place Studies hosted a hangout on area where we discussed the topic of choosing your place