Sunday 15 January 2006

Book Crossing 1st Birthday

I celebrate my first BookCrossing birthday today. I have been overwhelmed with the friendliness, generous and total accepting of fellow BookCrossers. What must be remembered is that we are virtual strangers, who come together, online through our love of books and reading.

Some of us do meet, but more than that, we pass books along either as part of book rings, rays and book boxes. We also leave books in the wild.

In short I have met, both virtually and in reality some great people, from all across the globe and read some great books. Thank you fellow Book Crossers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...