Sunday 29 January 2006

Problems accessing the BookCrossing site


Its been driving me potty! Intermitten access to the main
Book Crossing site (www.bookcrossing.com)
Then this morning it started to load, but v e r y slowly,
and I wondered if it was my anti virus software. So I turned
it off and hey presto! access to the main site. So it looks
like, at least until my next anti virus update, that I may
have to turn off the anti virus to use the site then put it
back on afterwards. Fingers crossed the next update will
solve the problem.

31st January 2006 - The next anti virus update solved the problem, which is excellent news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...