Sunday 1 January 2006

New Years Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Every year I make resolutions and never usually achieve them, so this is hopefully going to be a year with a difference!

1. File and tidy my bursting study. If there had been a contest for the study with the most piles of papers I would have won it!

2. Keep up with my emails. I have a backlog of about, ahem, lets say several months. I want to respond to all those who have waited patiently for a response and then keep up to datte.

3. Clear out wardrobes, cupboards and remove the things that we have gathered over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...