Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Tuesday's Tip - Twitter

I love Twitter. When I first joined back in March 2010 I could not really see the point of it and I didn't use the account until just before Christmas when the first of the bad weather here in the UK set in. Since then I have explored Twitter further and now follow other users and indeed some even follow me!

I have an iPhone, another great invention and like many others I read Twitter using an application on my phone. Some of the tweets I read, I want to explore further using my computer and this is my Tuesday Tip, I mark them as favourites on Twitter, so I can easily find them again and explore to my hearts content! As soon as I have finished exploring or perhaps written a blog post I remove the favourite mark. It is not especially a genealogical or technological breakthrough but a useful tip that works for me and perhaps it might work for you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have nominated your blog for the Ancestor Approved Award. You can learn more about this here ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...