Monday 23 May 2011

Armchair BEA 2011 - Day One - Who are you, and how do you Armchair?




Design Credit - Sarah of  Puss Reboots

Monday, May 23: Who are you, and how do you Armchair?
You’ll probably be getting a lot of new visitors to your blog this week, so introduce yourself in a post! And if you specialize in a particular genre, share what it is and why you love it. 
Also, tell us how you’re doing Armchair BEA - where you are, 
what you’re excited about, what you hope will happen this week.


Meet the other participants


Hello! and thanks for stopping by Anglers Rest. I've been blogging for about 9 years. During that time the Anglers Rest blog has evolved as I have become more comfortable with talking on line about the things I care and obsess about.

I live in a seaside town on the South Devon coast of England. This morning it appears to be windy and fairly grey, despite hearing on the news that we are about to have 8 weeks of glorious weather. I really should not believe everything I hear about the weather!

My reading matter is very varied, biographical & autobiographical, cozy mysteries and historical fiction. For me, reading is about not only learning new things, but escapism too and there is nothing more wonderful than sitting and disappearing into a world without leaving my armchair!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Armchair BEA! I bet the South Devon coast is beautiful! I want to go back to England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Isn't it strange that we all want to be somewhere else from where we posted!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...