Sunday 1 May 2011

Blogging A-Z - April Challenge - Survival of the Challenge!


Thanks to Elizabeth Mueller for this award. I really enjoyed undertaking this challenge, My biggest challenge was making sure I posted on the correct day, and towards the end, I failed miserably! My focus was on issues and thoughts that meant something to me, rather than random words.

I still have not visited the blogs of all those who took part, but am making a little headway. HERE is the list of participants on Elizabeth's blog & HERE is the original thread.

As I have looked at some of the blogs there are some really interesting posts and I have a few ideas for next year!

1 comment:

  1. You made a valiant effort and at least you posted a topic list of thyroid symptoms. Thanks for blogging along with us in April 2011.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...