Sunday 1 May 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


I came home from work on Monday 18 April to a lovely surprise; to see that Fi of Fi's Magical Writing Haven had nominated Anglers Rest for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you. I am always amazed at the positivity of others in response to my rambling & obsessive blog posts!


To comply with the rules of this award, I have to mention, thank and link to the award giver.  I also have to tell you seven things about myself:
  1. Instead of being born in September I was two weeks late and arrived in October. I am always in a rush or running late!
  2. I have a career in pharmacy management and a history degree.
  3. I seriously need to declutter and have despite culling many books I still have more books than bookcases.
  4. I believe that learning and books are medicines for the mind.
  5. I can play backgammon and not chess.
  6. I would rather drink tea than an alcoholic beverage.
  7. After several months I am still debating whether to buy an ipad or an android version. (Any hints and tips appreciated!).
The final rule to this award is to pass it on to other bloggers. I follow a tremendous number of blogs but of them all, I felt that those listed below were amongst the most versatile.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the well deserved award.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this on my iPad and I love it. Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...