Hosted for 2012 by Workaday Reads. Click HERE to sign up.
I have committed to read 5 e-books through the course of a year which is known as "floppy disc" This should be easily achieved as I have a few e-books awaiting to be read and I also have my trusty iPad. I have it on fairly good authority that Santa is bring me a Kindle for Christmas, so really there is no excuse!
Here are my books -
- London & Londoners in the 1850s & 1860s by Alfred Rosling Bennett (Published 1924) (eBook by Lee Jackson 2011)
- Gypsy Feast: Recipes & Culinary Traditions of the Romany People by Carol Wilson (Published 2004)
- Throwing Clay Shadows by Thea Atkinson (Published 2011)
- Olga - A Daughter's Tale by Marie Campbell (Published 2011)
- Crime Fiction for Beginners by Gervase Shorter (Published 2011)
- Unraveling Ada, A Quilted Mystery Novel by Barbara Sullivan (Published 2009)
- Master Chef Tom's Burns Night by Tom Bridge (Published 2010)