Sunday 1 July 2012

Indigenous Literature Week 1 - 8 July 2012

I am taking part in Indigenous Literature Week hosted at ANZ LitLovers. I have long been an admirer of Lisa who writes at ANZ LitLovers. Lisa has a real passion for the books she reads and reviews and my own wish list has increased several times due to the review that Lisa has posted.

You can read about the project, see the various lists of suggested reading and sign up HERE. (You will need to click on the words "Mr Linky")

There is also a further reading list HERE.

The book I have selected to read is Riding the Black Cockatoo by John Danalis

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for supporting this week, I look forward to reading your review:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...