Tuesday 3 July 2012

Paris in July 2012

Paris in July 1 - 31 July 2012
Paris in July is hosted by Karen from BookBath and Tamara from Thyme for Tea. I had contemplated joining in the fun, then decided against it. That was until I was in the local library and spotted a rather fun looking suitable candidate.
This looks rather an interesting read and I look forward to posting a review in due course. A quick glance and some the recipes look great, although I don't suspect that I will be cooking any of these soon.

For those of you that can not resist Karen has placed a Mr Linky HERE where you can sign up.

There is no specific rules in order to be a part of Paris in July - simply blog about anything French and you can join in.  Bookbath has given some ideas for the month which might include:

- Reading a French book - fiction or non-fiction

- Watching a French movie

- Listening to French music

- Cooking French food

- Experiencing French art, architecture or travel (or remembering travel experiences)

6 comments:

  1. I have just gotten back into reading again after doing more online reading and writing for the past several years. I appreciate all the great book related links you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this book but will be checking it out. Here is my first post;

    http://chocolateandcroissants.blogspot.com/2012/07/beauty-of-french-windows-paris-in-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you try some of the recipes and report back to us!

    I'm off to Paris! Here's my
    Paris in July post.
    Please stop by and leave a link to your Paris in July post(s) so that we can stop in and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't feel like cooking anything in this heat, but that cookbook does look accessible. I've written a couple of posts for Pari in July so far. Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cookbook looks like a lot of fun! I love French food but I actually only have one French cookbook at the moment. I really want this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! Oh dear! Looks like you've tempted me again Julie. Sounds like fun and now I'm back home I might even have time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...