Wednesday 18 July 2012

Library Loot - 18th July

Having read a review of Address Unknown by Kressman Taylor last month I ordered it from the library. I went to collect it yesterday and have devoured it already. A review will be up shortly.

I hadn't planned on selecting any more, or at least until next week, but just as I was leaving I spotted One Musician's War on the shelf and hesitated just for a moment. Thankfully I had hubby's library ticket so that one went on their as I already have 12 books out in addition to the 3 e-books I wrote about last week.

Address Unknown by Kathrine Kressmann TaylorOne Musician's War: From Egypt to Italy…

Taking part in Library Loot and you can read the details HERE

6 comments:

  1. Wow, book envy. I don't know how you find the time x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I! I tend to read in bed and when hubby is watching the telly. I am not overly inspired by the box!

      Delete
  2. I can't remember when I went to my library to actually check out a book. Probably last year sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Address Unknown. I read it quickly but went back and re-read the last bit a few times. Hope you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your loot, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've come across One Musician's War before but it sounds very interesting. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...