There is no right or wrong way to create your book of me.
It can be illustrated however you chose. I would recommend using copies rather than original photographs if you elect to create a physical book, in perhaps scrapbook style, or as a series of blog posts.
I would though recommend that perhaps you share information with caution if using a blog as your book of me. Perhaps the option is to create a structured book, I would suggest in loose leaf format and share some parts on line.
The book of me is a journey. Some of the prompts are basic, others might be emotional and some may be "deep". You do not have to complete all the prompts and you may choose to substitute some prompts. I would recommend you date your individual writings.
There is further information on my website such as
- The posters
- How the Book of Me started
- All the prompts for the Aug 2013 - Dec 2014 series
- Links to the various social media site
- Google + Community
- Links to the extra page
- Background of the 2015 series (In Deep with the Book of Me)
- Link to the prompts for the 2015 Series - In Deep with the Book of Me
- Link to the online class - Getting the Most from the Book of Me ~ Master Class
This whole process has been written by myself and delivered as a series of workshops. At the workshops there was a huge amount of discussion and as this has been tweaked I have created a Face Book group to facilitate the discussions. You can join that group HERE
The Face Book group is currently set to closed, allowing comments and discussions to be private among those who are members of the group. Members can share as much and as little as they choose.