Saturday 18 February 2006

Comments on the What BC means to me Journal?


I've just read through the journal and its great. I'm going to really enjoy putting things into this. Perhaps we should start one for BCUK?

BC is to me a really friendly community. I share the same comments as other BookCrossers, meeting people and reading books that I would not normally have read. Others have put all sorts in the journal and I think it is great. I am wondering what "bits" I can put in. Some postcards and a couple of bits from my local paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...