Thursday 2 February 2006

What has happened to Blog?

07.43am
Oh no, what has happened to my blog? I seem to have acquired a photo of a lady all down the left side of the my blog. I have no idea who she is or how this happened. Yesterday, I read somewhere that there had been some issues over a blog server update. I didn't take too much notice of it, as I had not been affected.....Drat. Now where was that information.

08.15am
I've just emailed support and then checked blog, and guess what the picture that had been on the site has now gone. Support will think I am a complete twit! It must have been a glitch on the blog server. I still haven't found the web page I spotted yesterday.

08.20am
A quick Google and I located the page - Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...