Sunday 8 October 2006

Christmas Ornament Exchange 2006

TexasWren has just posted to the BookCrossing LJ about the Christmas Ornament Exchange. What a fabulous idea this is.I sent my parcel off last year to someone in the US and received a fascinating parcel back from someone in Canada. Who enclosed a peice of fruitcake. The cake was the same receipe that an ancestor of her husband's had taken with them to Canada from England. It was delicious and I was cheeky and asked for a copy of the recipe, which was kindly sent to me. I really must try the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...