Thursday 12 October 2006

Flowers & Birthday!

mood: Mixed Emotions!

Thanks to everyone who sent me virtual or real cards or messages of Happy B day. I have really been overwhelmed.

I was in a meeting, when a lovely bouquet of flowers arrived addressed to me. They were placed in water and when I had chance to nip out I had a look at the card. They were from one of my team, she is leaving and sent me the flowers as a Thank you for being supportive. That is lovely and I was very touched.

It is such a shame that she is leaving, I tried hard to get her to stay, no pressure, but just making aware of opportunities for the future, but everyone needs to follow their own dreams. This is one member of staff that I will gladly re-employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...