Sunday 29 October 2006

Holiday reading

mood: relaxed

We got back from Hay on Wye yesterday. While away I managed to get lots of reading done and finished A breath of Snow & Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, about to head out on a bookring.

Earlier in the year I did a trade with a book crosser who sent me 5 of the 6 books which make up the series of A book lovers Mystery. I love sitting with a set of books and reading them back to back. I read 1-3 while away and finished book 4 this morning. I've just started book 5 and know that I will get book 6 read also this week then I can get back onto my rings.

Book 1 = Unsolicited
Book 2 = Unbound
Book 3 = Unprintable
Book 4 = Untitled
Book 5 = Unsigned
Book 6 = Uncatalogued

I am pondering what to do with the Kaewert series. I am tempted to send them out on a book spiral in the UK. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...