Monday 9 October 2006

Eat Drink and Be Married by Eve Makis

I was really disappointed to see that this book failed to make it across the Atlantic as part of a book ring. The jiffy bag and the claim form were wrapped in a Royal Mail plastic bag. I rang Royal Mail, I can't make a claim against Royal Mail as this is international post. The claim must be made against the United States postal service. I emailed LyzzyBee and we came to an arangment.

So, I was delighted to receive an email from the author offering me a copy of the book to replace the missing one. Isn't that lovely. I have accepted and once read the book will continue this on a ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...