Monday 10 October 2011

Guildford & District in 366 Days

Introducing Guildford and District in 366 days.

I was born in Guildford and am very proud of my heritage and links within the local area. Over the last 20 years or so I have collected a vast archive of memorabilia relating to Guildford and the rural parishes surrounding it that are linked to my family history.

About 10 years ago, I was approached to edit a book entitled Guildford and District and for a whole host of reasons which I will not go into here, I did not publish the project. I have though, kept the material and added to the collection.

A chance pondering, and I contemplated this project; to publish the collection over the course of a year, commencing today, 10th October 2011 with a completion date of 9th October 2012. A total of 366 days because 2012 is a leap year.

I hope that you will stop by the Guildford and District in 366 Days and enjoy the collection as much as I have compiling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...