Friday 7 December 2012

Book Blogger Hop - 7th December - 13th December


Book Blogger Hop

Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop!
Hashtag: #BookBloggerHop

Book Blogger Hop is the creation of Jen from Crazy for Books. Since October, the weekly hop has been hosted by a variety of book bloggers all across the globe. Last week the hop visited Anglers Rest and again this week.

So, without further ado....

Question - We are well into the Festive season, so what is your favourite festive reading?

My Answer - Do you know I am not sure. Over the last few years I have read a few seasonal Christmas books, but there has been nothing special. Perhaps some fellow blog hoppers can recommend one!

Link back YOUR Friday Book Blogger post and then try to visit at least 3 other sites and comment - hops are a great opportunity to meet new bloggers! (Once you submit your link, you'll need to refresh the page to see your link added to the list).


15 comments:

  1. Thanks for a good question, Julie.

    Have a great day!!

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 pm

    Thanks for hosting the Book Blogger Hop this week! That is a good question. I don't have anything in particular in mind, so this will be a good hop to hopefully get some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would not accept my full link for my post, it said it was too long. I entered my URL. Thank you for hosting the Blog Hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower. Happy to be here.
    My blogs are:
    http://impressionsinink.blogspot.com
    http://awell-wateredgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to have you following! I will stop by you blogs shortly!

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry. I get at least a D for not following instructions. I was to put the title. Please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delighted to be hopping along this week with my festive reading recommendation. Thank you for hosting the Book Blogger Hop this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted you are along for the hop this week!

      Delete
    2. Julie, I have submitted my link this morning but it is still not showing up on the list, so here it is: http://ruthireads.blogspot.com/2012/12/festive-reading-with-book-blogger-hop.html

      Delete
    3. I added it for you! Thank you for joining in!

      Delete
    4. Thank you, Julie! I enjoyed the Question and hope to see some new holiday books to read!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting the hop this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...