Friday 14 December 2012

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is the creation of Jen from Crazy for Books. Since October, the weekly hop has been hosted by a variety of book bloggers all across the globe and this week the host is Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer

The question this week is a good one - I wish I had thought of it!

What bookmarker are you currently using? 

I love bookmarks.

They are easy to carry as a memorable present if you just want a little something to remember something by, without the fuss of a larger present. They are easy to carry and are affordable. I have quite a few book marks including a few with my name on and what my name means.

With that it mind, it saddens me to confess that my current read is The End of Life Book Club by William Schwalbe and the book mark is the Amazon invoice that came with the book.

I know, it is shameful!

5 comments:

  1. Hahahah! I've used invoices, receipts, memos, and other pieces of scratch paper for bookmarks.


    My answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must hang my head in shame as I have also used a square of toilet tissue!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your choice of bookmarkers.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:19 pm

    Funny. I hope you enjoy your book. I read it and thought it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a "pig" when it comes to reading and tend to read from cover to cover. Only rarely is my bookmark the real thing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...