Friday 29 April 2011

Blogging A-Z - April Challenge - W is for .....


W is for ......Wedding!

This post should have been written on Wednesday, but I delayed it to tie in with the obvious Royal Wedding, the Marriage of Prince William to Catherine Middleton. I watched the events on the television following the reports via Sky News. 

The pomp and ceremony really did make me proud of my heritage and, like many other former brides turned back the mental clock to my own wedding and chaos, planning and nerves that I experienced. Rather than post a photo of the happy Royal couple or one of us, I thought I would post this gift which we received and still hanging in my lounge.

A beautiful cross stitch given to us as a wedding present by my
friend Wendy in July 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...