Friday 1 April 2011

Book Blogger Hop - April Fools!

From the Crazy-For-Books web page "the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book blogger and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book blogger to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!"

There are a few rules!
1. Enter your blog address at the linky list on the Crazy-For-Books website
2. Post about the hop on your blog & answer the question on the Crazy-For-Books website
3. Visit other blogs in the linky list

This weeks question is:

"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"

It is also April Fools Day in the UK too! I can not recall anyone playing a prank on me. I am sure though, that they have over the years. I can't even recall playing pranks on anyone; I am not organised to get one done or planned before 12 noon!

2 comments:

  1. Howard, I wasn't either, but I got in from work and had found myself writing my book blogger post. Last week I didn't get around to many blogs as I would have liked so I am aiming for double this weekend! Now off to read about your historical pranks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like pranks at all...none were played by me or at me...WHEW!!!

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...