Saturday 17 March 2007

Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich

Arrived the day before I was heading off on a business trip. I could not resist this one and ring jumped it! It proved to be ideal travel & hotel reading, and I wasn't disappointed with number 12 of the series.

Stephanie does seem to get into some real pickles; and I found this one as funny as the rest of the series. There is less of Grandma and Stephanie appears to be growing up, ever so slightly! and of course more of Morelli and Ranger.....wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...