Monday 12 September 2011

Book Blogger Appreciation Week - Community Day One


Well, the week is finally here. I spent several hours over the course of last weekend reading and judging for this event; something I really enjoyed. I visited some very interesting blogs that otherwise I might not have come across.

The theme for this year's event is Cultivating a Community of Bloggers and Reading.

There are a several blogs that I especially like to catch up with, and it is very rare that I do not read something that I find interesting, or need to jot down the title of a book. Here are very my favourite blog sites.

 Here are my regular bookish meme's
The reality is that there are so many wonderful book bloggers out there in the blogoshphere. So many wonder book blog hops, memes and readalongs......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...