Well, the week is finally here. I spent several hours over the course of last weekend reading and judging for this event; something I really enjoyed. I visited some very interesting blogs that otherwise I might not have come across.
The theme for this year's event is Cultivating a Community of Bloggers and Reading.
There are a several blogs that I especially like to catch up with, and it is very rare that I do not read something that I find interesting, or need to jot down the title of a book. Here are very my favourite blog sites.
- The Book Blogger Hop, hosted at Crazy-For-Books. Jennifer hosts a regular blog hop and it is through that weekly feature that I have met up with some great bloggers and their blogs. Stop by every Friday through to Monday.
- Judith at Leeswammes. I seem to have fairly similiar taste to Judith's and often pick up a few new titles.
- Lucybird Book Blog - is also a regular favourite.
- Kristi at The Story Siren
- Historical Tapestry
- Marg at The Intrepid Reader
Here are my regular bookish meme's