Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday Stamps - Oceans, fish & Sea Related...


i

Welcome, to the latest Sunday Stamps posting.

I had fun this week looking through my collection seeing what I had to fit the collection. Here are a few favourites.



I especially like the Antarctic stamp, which I had forgotten I had. Apologies, it seems to be slightly blurred!



I love the Australia set produced celebrating the First Fleet and the UK fish set.

Submitted as Sunday Stamps hosted by Viridian's Postcard Blog

8 comments:

  1. The pike stamp is the one for me - a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great variety of stamps at one place...but my absolute favourite is the First Fleet one (left bottom corner)

    have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Antarctic stamp is the most interesting. I didn't know there were stamps like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree w/ Postcardy that the Antarctic stamp is the most interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by. Curious - the price of 6d is crossed out and replaced with 5p, probably dates the stamp circa 1971.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely selection of stamps here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A selection of stamps that really gives a taste of the seas. I agree the First Fleet ship is a gem, and who can resist a lighthouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lighthouses are great! I like the AUS one too.
    I am late in commenting b/c of a huge windstorm here. I was without electricity (and no internet!) for 36 hours. thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...