Monday 12 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Genre of Books...


This week's prompt is:

“Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”

What a tricky questions. I have quite broad reading, so I don't know what I would start reading. I am not overly keen on paranormal or science fiction, and whilst I read cozy mysteries I would not start reading horror books, that is not my cup of tea at all!

Hosted by Crazy-For-Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...