Saturday 3 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Looking Forward to Autumn....

Book Blogger Hop

Here is this week's prompt - 
“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? 

I am especially looking forward to our next break in October. We are returning to Jersey where we had a fabulous time back in July. Work has been fairly stressful since I returned from leave at the end of July, so I am looking forward to having another recharge of the batteries and seeing the island in its autumnal colours. 

I am also looking forward to the run up to Christmas. I am not especially festive, I leave that to him indoors! but I enjoy watching a grown man get excited by festive foods, presents and perhaps a downfall of snow. Him in doors also has a special birthday just before Christmas so that should be quite fun - I have plans for a lovely cake!

On the book front, I am looking forward to several books being published
  1. Gaetano's Trunk by Alfred M. Zappala. Alfred's first book is reviewed HERE
  2. Threading the needle by Marie Bostwick. This is the 4th book in the Cobbled Quilt series
  3. The Wedding Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini. This is the 18th book in the Elm Creek Series.

Submitted to the Book Blogger Hop

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...