Monday 28 January 2013

Library Loot - 28th January

This week I have been to the library twice! - I nipped in on Saturday with a very large bag of books, returning some, renewing some and to collect a book. Today I went as it is the venue for my book group meeting.

Here is this week's loot

Bird by Bird: Some Instructions on Writing…Dona Nicanora's Hat Shop by Kirstan…Golf (Companion Guides) by DK Publishing

Bird by Bird is the title for the book discussion of The Progressive book group - to discuss by 20th Feb. You can read the details HERE.

Dona Nicanoras Hat Shop is the book for the next reading group - this was actually my selection, so I hope it is a good read.

Golf, is my husband's choice. For some reason I was slightly put out that he should want to borrow a book against his library ticket!



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...