Sunday 25 June 2006

Getting ready for the UnConvention

I am disappearing under all the books in the study; and just when I can see the study floor I buy boxes more of books and cover the floor again - the lengths I'll go to, to avoid hoovering!!

I found some time today to cull the TBR pile, of the books that I am likely never to get around to reading, then I did the release notes. Sorry those Book Crossers who get release alerts for Birmingham!

The books, and I haven't counted them, will be taken to the UnConvention on Saturday and deposited on the table for others to take, what's left over, if any can be wild released or go into the Hudson's OBCZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...