It all started when Pauline over at Family History Across the Seas shared a photograph collage that was inspired by Kristin of Finding Eliza.
Teamwork, don't you just love it?
Lots of comments appeared on the initial post in support and then I made the suggestion of narrative to accompany each photo. I then went on to suggest, that as the initial collage had 20 photos why not increase it to 28 and then for the month of February each photo is produced in turn with the narrative to accompany it.
There was a genealogical uproar of excitement! So to take part all you need to do is
- Sign Up using the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Create a collage of your photos - mine will be posted to this blog on 30th January.
- Then each day from 1st February take one of those photos in turn and using the photograph as a visual prompt produce a post with the photograph and the narrative to accompany it.
- At the end of February you will have used 28 photos and explored the details behind it. You might even have identified some research still to do it!
- Visited the other participants and made some new blogging friends!
This festival is open to ANYONE not just those ancestor obsessed!