Saturday 28 January 2012

NaBloPoMo - February 2012 Getting Ready - Relative!

The February theme for NaBloPoMo is the word RELATIVE. Now that is a word a genealogist can hardly ignore. Shame it is February though, as I am already taking part in a challenge; The Family History Writing Challenge. However, I can see a possible opportunity here and so, for as long as my energy and brain power holds up, I am going to contribute to this as well. 
You can sign up HERE (by 5th Feb if you want to be included in the blog roll).

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you could count your writing for the Family history writing challenge since it's all about relatives. Are you going to post what you write for the FHWC on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually post my FHWC writings to this blog. You can see last years entries via the tag on the left (Family History Writing Challenge 2011). I might double the posts up, and I also might write different posts.

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...