Saturday 21 January 2012

Sepia Saturday 109 - Dolls!

I thought I might struggle to find a suitable photo in the collection of photographs I have here, but as luck would have it!  

This is a photo of my Mum's 1st Cousin Janet Downes taken in Guildford Surrey circa 1945


My Mum has a wonderful bridesmaid doll which she was given as a present for Christmas when she was 10 years old. There are no old photos of the doll and I have managed to get a recent photograph taken. You can read about the doll HERE

Taking part in Sepia Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Your Mum's cousin is wearing a similar coat to my own :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:37 pm

    She looks very pleased with her (slightly scary) doll :-) Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...