Monday 30 April 2012

ABC Award

Back in March, I received a lovely surprise; Kate of Believe Anyway had nominated Anglers Rest for The ABC (Awesome Blog Content) Award. Thank you. I am always amazed at the positivity of others in response to my rambling & obsessive blog posts! 

**List 26 things about me in alphabetical order

**Pass the award along
I have saved responding to the award until today, because I thought it was a nice way to conclude this years A-Z Blogging Challenge, although the official reflective post will be made next week. 

Instead of 26 things about me, I am sharing 26 sites that I came across during the A-Z Challenge. Selecting 26 out of the thousands of sites out there in the ether is hard work because there are so many wonderful, informative and creative sites.


I am going to loan another $25 to the Kiva Project that I have mentioned several times on this blog. I am a member of the Genealogists for Families Team.

1 comment:

  1. A well deserved award Julie! Your posts are so interesting and I'm always impressed by the diversity of your topics. Thank you so much for the kind mention of my blog. I'm going to have a look at your other recommendations too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...