Saturday 28 April 2012

Book Blogger Hop - Is Back!

Book Blogger HopGreat news to see the Book Blogger has returned. There have been a few tweaks to the rules, which you can read HERE.  Twitter Hashtag
This week's question is HERE

Are you attending the Book Blogger Convention (aka Bea Bloggers) and/or Book Expo America in New York City in June? If not, will you participate in the online event called Armchair BEA?

Sadly, I won't be attending the Book Blogger Convention, I would love to, but I am not in the US, so this would be an international trip and cause chaos to my domestics! I will make it one year. 

I will be taking part in the Armchair BEA. I did last year, but didn't manage to contribute as much as I would have liked to, as there was a date clash with a professional conference. The dates this this year's BEA is 4-8 June 2012.

You can join the Blog Hop HERE

8 comments:

  1. I had fun with Armchair BEA last year, although I missed the last two days. Hopefully one day you can make it to BEA! :) Thanks for linking up with the Hop today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Jen and, glad your back!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1:07 am

    I think it's cool that you're a fisherman's wife. I'm planning on a trip to Tucson in June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:09 am

      Sorry, surprised the comment took! And I'll probably be doing the Armchair BEA

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2:47 pm

    I haven't heard of the Armchair BEA but I will participate. At least you don't have to pay for plane fare and a hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really enjoyed participating in Armchair BEA last year. It's so nice that they have that for all of us who cannot attend.

    (I'm visiting from the book blogger hop)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Armchair BEA is supposed to very cool! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, maybe us non-U.S.-ers can Armchair BEA :D Didn't do it before, but it sounds like a lot of fun. Hope I won't be away though...*sigh*

    Anyways, enjoy it!
    Cheerfully book blog hopping through :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...