Friday 20 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


A few weeks ago, I received a lovely surprise; Sherry of Mama's Diaries had nominated Anglers Rest for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you. I am always amazed at the positivity of others in response to my rambling & obsessive blog posts! 

To comply with the rules of this award, I have to mention, thank and link to the award giver.  I also have to tell you seven things about myself:

  1. Instead of being born in September I was two weeks late and arrived in October. I am always in a rush or running late!
  2. I have a career in pharmacy management and a history degree.
  3. I seriously need to declutter and have despite culling many books I still have more books than bookcases.
  4. I believe that learning and books are medicines for the mind.
  5. I can play backgammon and not chess.
  6. I would rather drink tea than an alcoholic beverage.
  7. I have an iPad and iPhone, I am a potential PC to MAC convert!
Passing it on to other bloggers - I follow a tremendous number of blogs and many of them are versatile. I have therefore decided not to pass along the award, but to make a further loan $25 to  the Kiva Project that I have mentioned several times on this blog. I am a member of the Genealogists for Families Team.

3 comments:

  1. A worthy winner of a VBA. I love reading the seven interesting things about other bloggers! Go for the Mac, you won't regret it.

    BW,
    Lesley x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit worried, tea not wine ;-). Good idea to support Kiva instead. Another way of getting the message out there.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...