Wednesday 24 April 2013

Library Loot - 24th April

As I mentioned in my post for Library Loot 17th - 23rd April I have been to the library no less than 4 times in the last week. Anymore and they will be charging me rent! You can see my loot from those visits HERE.

As it is early here, the library has only been opened about 30 minutes and there is no way I can leave in that short space of time, so I have not been today....unless a reserved book turns up then I might nip out and get it!

Yesterday was World Book Night. The library decided to host a quiz competition between the various different book groups. It was fun and I sat on the team the book group I attend.

There was laughter, tea, coffee, wine, biscuits, nibbles and of course books!

It was a great event and the library are hoping to make it an annual event and I hope they do.

This year's books can be seen HERE and the book, which I choose and then got to give away was.....

The Island

Which is a great books and I recommend it.


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for World Book Night. Our library held an event too, and it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great event!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...